Wedding Photography Services in Kelowna with Jessandy Studios
Why should you consider Jess and Andy as your wedding photographers?
Hold on to your seats, this page is full of information you may want to know before choosing your wedding photographer! Read about the amazing experience that we offer and scroll to the bottom for pricing information. Be sure to also take some time to connect with us on the Jessandy Wedding Blog where we offer a free wedding planning guide to get you started on your journey.
Here are 5 Reasons we may be a great fit for your wedding
1. We are married. This benefits you in a lot of ways: Two photographers capturing photos of different people at the same moment, the ability for us to split up and photograph at two locations simultaneously, seamless communication for super stealth (we hardly need to speak, we just understand each others eyes haha), a man and woman's perspective on your love story, two people madly in love who know exactly how to make you feel the same during your photos, better rates than if you were to hire two lead photographers each with their own family to support.
2. We ADORE people. This benefits both you and your guests. We relate well with kids, after all we have three! We love your grandpa and grandma. We immerse ourselves in other cultures - we've even learned bits of other languages to connect with out of country guests! We love to laugh and make others do the same. We appreciate people's stories. We value faith and family.
3. We are experienced. With much more than 100 weddings in our portfolio, we've experienced nearly all of the curve balls a wedding can throw. We've photographed in weather storms, set up lights in dark tight spaces for last minute location switches, made friends with that challenging family member, captured amazing photos during a 5 minute ceremony, caught that moment your groomsmen fell over on camera, had camera's malfunction (don't worry, we have lots of backups!), got sick on a wedding day but came to photograph anyways (and kept the couple germ free!), made awkward bridesmaids feel comfortable and confident in front of the camera, fixed broken bouquets, tied ties, coordinated timelines, and photographed for many different religious and cultural events. This list really just scratches the surface. NO MATTER WHAT happens on your wedding day, we will over deliver on your expectations.
4. Our gear is incredible. We regularly clean and maintain our equipment. Our state of the art cameras, lenses and lighting can turn even the greyest sky into an amazing work of art. We have multiple backups in case something fails. We photograph on two memory cards then carefully backup your photos both online and on a HD the very night of your wedding. We are masters of light - natural, artificial, daylight, dark night, if we dream it we can create it!
5. We are pros. With numerous print publications, online features and awards, our photography skills have been proven time and time again. We are members of WPJA, Fearless Photographers, WPPI and PWPC. Our studio is insured and licensed. We use contracts. We have a great customer service system that keeps you informed and helps you out in so many awesome ways. We deliver on our promises. We are passionate about what we do. You will become a friend and we will do everything in our power to make your photography dreams come true!
What are your wedding photography rates?
We are excited to offer both two and one photographer packages, though we highly recommend booking both of us for the ultimate experience and creativity. We offer options for couples on a budget, as well as those wanting everything included. Full day coverage with one photographer (Andy) begins at just $2400, the average couple spends $3650. The Jessandy two photographer experience begins at $4200, the average couple spends $6000. Packages that include printed products and luxury handcrafted albums are also available. Contact us for a custom quote and to see our Pricing Guides!